Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few words from last DW...

Go down 
+5
BeRnA
keiths
Mymo
±Bhaby±
Portman
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Portman
Portman

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-02-24

A few words from last DW... Empty
PostSubject: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:05 pm

Guys,
I have to say we are progressing really bad. As we could see in last DW (and a lot from before) we are kept wiped out, even if we are not really outnumbered. I have a bad feeling and I have to agree with HollowKnight that we will go nowhere with this performance.
First of all. As we all know we need to do chests. How many was done? I did 3 and heard noone else going to do chests. We will not have KALs to get frames, powers, anything.
The second thing is the very bad timing of ours. We waste too much time on nothing. We started to regroup when Harmony alerady prepared their team to attack our ppl lurking in battle zone. Okay, we all died, let's come back. We successfully reached Boss 1, and when 6 of us was in the fountain Harmony appeared to do B1 also. It means we reached boss 1 but could not touch it as Harmony killed boss 2 and reached boss 1. This is a very-very poor progress.
Lastly, we really should not kill allies. If we want to get stronger we need good people. You said you wanna kill Hollow cuz he is an asshole. But remember... he was in Harmony, he was against us... a lot of people are in the guild now who really not deserves... and we got an enemy instead of an ally.

And my final thoughts. I recognized that timing was a problem for us a long-ling time ago. We should start to analize and learn from our mistakes. We will go nowhere without improving ourselves.
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:08 am

Yes i agree with porty....
and even tho we have enough ppl during dw were still wiped out...
reasons:
1. level gap (10 lvles gap from harmony) Rolling Eyes
2. luck of experience at dw
3. not fully equiped
4. rebirth crus vs lvl70 below Tiramisu
5. SPY Suspect
These are just the few i know why we lost most of our DW. Thats why we encourage our new members to please go lvl up and do Hexa. and also we encourage u all to pls familiarize the mases both dw1 and 2... (read Guild Rules)

________________________________>
I notice lvl61 - 70, hexa doesnt give that much exp (errr kinda slow). Thats why During 3x: Best place for a Cleric, SealMaster and SS to grind is Spring Town... till you reach to lvl71.. a bit faster (grind) than doing Hexa.... each Hexa also for lvl70+ gives 1 lvl.. thats if your fast enough coz 3 hours is quite long enough to reach 1 level atleast.

For crusaders, Tank and Voyager, the best place to lvl till 70 is Fortune Isle...
Crusders: get a party for fast kill... (i prefer to party with a crusader) or a cleric for buff....spam nana and hi-amp Smile
Voyager and tank ofcrse! geek

thank you very much ... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://tiramisu.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:38 pm

1 very important thing "practise makes perfect" u guys should do MORE DW
or else u guys wont improve Exclamation (learning practically much better than theory)

harmony just the same, they also got nabs like tira BUT....THEY DONT AFK like tira...
their nabs actively going to DW EVERYDAY... and nabs u see today improving day by day Exclamation
sadly to see tira got lotsa new members and only some goes to DW with the oldtimer Crying or Very sad
u guys should notice harmony always send their nablet for DW...
and after u guys PK some of them then only they call for backup (T3 usually and few other cruz like Crim/Aladdin)

btw,dang u guys hunt and kill ALLIES in DW when they WANTED to HELP? Shocked

well here's the thing hollow / giao / juukin are not harmony anymore Exclamation
if they wanted to help,u should just accept it...
i dunno bout the other 2 but hollow is my solo mate EVERYDAY in DW...
hollow is consider as a pro... he will be a BIG help to u guys...
if there anythg personal between u and hollow take it aside and think about the guild needs..
as we already know tira lack of elite/strong cruz(moved / quit / w.e)
we can even count with fingers the number of strong cruz in tira...

why u dun wanna accept the helps that u needed eh? scratch

btw to those who is below 70~ afro
i provides plvl during 3x exp (for lv 59-70)

but.........u guys need to have:-
*2 nanas and 1 hi amps for lv59-65
*3 nanas and 1.5 hi amps for lv65-67
*4 nanas and 2 hi amps for lv68-70
*and of course few mils for me(IM offer acceptable) cheers

(duration/time consumes of plvl depends on my lag) [less lag = faster]
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:00 am

lol! rage...

anyway, i agree with you...but....idk if hallow wanted to ally us.. coz ermmm the last dw i had when we all defeat harmony.. before that when he was tanking mobs i Ts'ed near to him but he ISed me twice .. tho it didnt killed bhaby but he left me like 10-15% of my SP Crying or Very sad and i think he doesnt have any intention killing me.. coz if he did im surely dead No and like i always told him "Twisted Evil Evil Hallow" lol!

and im pretty sure not giao or juukin geek

flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:56 am

well hollow said sumthg to me bout a member of tira "taking things too personal" on him when he tried to allies...
will i dun wanna mention the name... pale

and yeah! i think u can still remember what he said to us bhaby... Suspect
"ill leave party when ...... inside DW on tira" and "imma start killing now guys" b4 he left party....
and well after that he said to me he will hunts both tira and harmony...
but seemingly he dont really wanna harm tira...
although he ISed bhaby but he even let bhaby bolt him and just stand till he die...

GREAT THING was HE HELPed us KILL T3 cheers

as soon as T3 out we easily take over the fountain and kill their rezer... it was PERFECT Exclamation
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:45 am

yeah true.. he was tanking my bolt after T3 died.. thats why i was like --->> silent i wanted to res him but.. idk if it was right.. and yes he really help alot...its just my heart beatssssss sooo fast everytime i saw a crusader near me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mymo
Mymo

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:42 am

At first time i belived in this thing-exspecially that good dw (it was awesome!!! Very Happy ), but after todays first (atleast at my time) dw leave in me doubts. If he would pk both of the guilds in a situatioun, why he rushed from the fountain WITH the harmony us? Suspect At first time i thought he were pking in but.... when the second time he did the same i was a bit Shocked
Or am i a bit paranoid?Embarassed its quite possible thats why i ask xP
Back to top Go down
http://spaces.msn.com/dorikado
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:47 am

scratch
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:25 am

just a question why u wrote until lv71 for herbalist and hunter class? once you the oportunity go in mirage!!!! I have done lv70 to 80 with only 2 week end (xp x3 + hex). Well I'm a voyager but mirage is safe and gives good xp (about 8k normal xp for lv72 mob and go up 12k for lv85 mob which are much more easier to kill than summer one). Other advantage no need spring/summer ticket for go on it.
Back to top Go down
BeRnA
BeRnA

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:58 am

ohh rage u can mention the names.. it s ok..
It's me and witchie who killed Hallow at DW.. well i killed him by mistake first and mymo rezzed him then evil witchie killed him again... I never hide the truths so u can tell our names rage dont worry =))

humm.. and about "taking things too personal" think that u r lvling in mirage then Hallow only ks ing u.. in a full mirage.. and u didnt even do anything wrong to him...
then harmonies calling more ppl to come mirage to only ks u.. T3 coitus giao hallow and some more... the only thing they r doing is ks to you... think how do u feel after it !

they told leave pumpkins and go to bats rofl what a funny reason.. our fault was killing pumpkins eh ?

sorry but i really dont trust this ally thingies... remember juukin on his tank.. he was ally at ST.. that means he is safe no1 will attack him.. and he can do the chests in a peace....

harmonies rules are HARD now.. no1 can chest alone (at least should be in a party with others) at DW & CA and GGed kicking the ppl who become greedy &meany..

so didint wonder why hollow / giao / juukin out of harmony...

now hope u can get why we didnt wanna accept the helps that we needed...
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:09 am

well mirage in shaitan was more owned by sage members coz we had lot of voy and SM high lv and harmony had more spr voy which are unable to survive alone he he. But for voy, clerics and SM I advise this place. Herbalist class dont need as much mobs than voy so they generally dont compete with voys and most of Lv80+ give up for lvling coz 1% = 8.5m xp at lv80 and it increase by 1m each lv lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:46 am

well really i dun know bout ur "mirage thingie" berna...
if they really did that to u...they r sux Exclamation
but i think its just "between u and them"...
i dunno how its started so i dont wanna talk much bout it....

im here not gonna side niether to hollow nor u berna...

im always trying to be nice to everyone...
untill now everyone treats me nice... im happy with that... cheers THANK YOU EVERYONE I love you
to me it doesnt matter bout harmony/tiramisu/noob/pro ill treats everyone the same...

YES THEY ARE GREED Exclamation
main thing i heard from lilo, the reason juukin / hollow / giao left harmony cuz of harmony's 0 curse point BD torso....
they aint gonna get the torso and they said harmony is nothing without them...so they left harmony Exclamation

to me u guys should use this ADVANTAGE to win DW cuz they r killing each other...
there's a time me and hollow wipe out all harmony rezers... and they all got screwed by BOSS2...
and im pretty sure if there's a bossing team of tiramisu inside.. u guys would have won that DW...
but sadly NONE of tira in there...
i dont really care cuz i dont need anythg from that boss and im just having PK FUN time like always...
but u guys do... new member needs to be equiped....

ah nothing much i can say cuz im just a nablet and im not even tiramisu...
well its up to u guys to think about what i said or just ignores it..
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Like rage im also trying to be nice to Everyone.. i didnt say that Berna is not.. in fact, she is so nice to everyone I love you ... i just dont know why Harmonies acting like that... This is just a game but there taking things seriously. Neutral

Ricky told me.. that once a person is getting stronger... day by day they became Greedy and Greedy...They want everything to boost themselves... and thats prolly why most of there high lvl cruses leaved Harmony

Quote :
to me u guys should use this ADVANTAGE to win DW cuz they r killing each other...

i agree with rage...
We all know that we usually lost both bosses Sad ... and we want to equip our members... how can we do that, if we often do DW and if ever ... were deadz Evil or Very Mad

in my opinion, we should use this advantage to help our members. Twisted Evil... equip them.. and so we can start things that we havent started yet... (like rebirth, BD which i think we totally forgot )Sleep

just like you guys, i just want to have some fun...Play TOP to escape reality(work papers, chores etc..etc Sleep . )

LETS BE EVIL SOMETIMES Twisted Evil "sometimes" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:23 pm

@Keiths: errr , when i was lvl69-71 i was lvling underwater tunnel.. kinda slow but great xp (lvl70-71 zombie i guess,.. i forgot) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:42 pm

@Rage.. giao isnt against harmony... ytd he kill paan i pmed him and i said hey dude u are agaisn them, ya como to the left side of the boss... i was whit jenn.. and he tricked us.... was whit them.... so... idk.. do what u want, i dun trust giao.... and hollow were whit them too ytd...
sooooo..... whatever take care ^^
Back to top Go down
yanidol2
yanidol2

Male Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Ok guys, from all the writting above, I just wanna say thanks to all you guys who give good information for our Improvement.

e few I learn from above is :

1. We still need doing DW and learning there....and equipt our member well....we even need new member to get active inside DW.....
2. Even sometimes we lost but we not that bad, since Bhaby win to killed Harmony inside Boss DW2 it's awesome. well guys we still in progreess, just don't stop learning by doing in DW.
3. When I read Bhaby writting "Horaaaay" and it said bhaby have a fun time there, it makes me happy that we still have a chance to get unityed and stronger if lot's of our ppls go in DW.
4. And we still o learn much from our senior...THANKS Senior for the learning....Ty Very much.

Have Fun Lol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:45 pm

speed...
giao / hollow now is in "EMO Harmony" guild a.k.a NAVY 46 joining saito and the rest...
harmony gh3y club i think scratch (they r back to harmony)
well i never party with giao / juukin... only hollow (when he was guildless)

hollow will party me at portal b4 enter DW if he is with me that DW...
he says a few words and then invite me party...
as soon as DW1 chest done, we starts to PK...
thats what we do when we party...
kill harmonies,die,come back,kill summore and die again,until portal close... tongue
its pretty fun to me... like a HUGE MvM PVP arena...
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:14 pm

lol! yani i couldnt make it if mymo did find me to give me res... Rolling Eyes thnx to mymo.. and ofcrs! cant make it with out the team.. and lastly, if hallow didnt killed T3 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
yanidol2
yanidol2

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:52 pm

Yes bhaby that's the point, if we seperate we will not strong, but if we stick tgether they can not beat us easily XD
Bravo our great friend
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:18 am

Like a Star @ heaven Yani...do u want to vs me in pvp?I'm learning too so we can practice together. tongue
Back to top Go down
assymetric
assymetric

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:26 am

hollow is cool... cheers
Back to top Go down
PP
Hatchling
Hatchling
PP

Number of posts : 203
Humor : Humorous
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:36 am

assy hollw's fan o.0??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.tiramisu.forumotion.com
yanidol2
yanidol2

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:46 pm

Jenny last time we pvp, hehehe even 6 IS can not killed you XD........maybe I need to bring Nucklir Bom to killed yo uXD.....just joking....
Back to top Go down
Jhoo
Jhoo

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:43 pm

next week we can call the guild at times to keep DW and try to dominate it, so the person Berna and active players to be online at all times of DW xD thX...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Why the PPL want to go only on barby more more PPL in BARBY less less less PPL in DW

Guys Telling u we will get more items if u are active in DW

I hope many ppl will active goin DW cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few words from last DW...   A few words from last DW... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few words from last DW...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Demonic World-
Jump to: