Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

next rebirth team o.O

Go down 
+9
Zarad
Conq
charlie
keiths
betlog
contastinerulz
±Bhaby±
Mama
TooCute
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TooCute
Admin
Admin
TooCute

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-04

next rebirth team o.O Empty
PostSubject: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:23 pm

dunno who is up for the next team, but i really wanna include conq in the next one. reason is because he was cut from the 1st team a while back b/c of some miscalculation >.>. he has farmed quite a bit and will provide some wines which ill be making real soon. 21 usages of mao wines Xp. lucky punk e.e got 3 prints of mao from 14 sealed bp e.e. well im up for ur opinion o.O
Back to top Go down
Mama
Pro Spammer
Pro Spammer
Mama

Male Number of posts : 579
Humor : Lazy
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:09 pm

wtf he got 3 mao bp from 14 sealed bp??? why i have to b so unlucky waaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
TooCute
Admin
Admin
TooCute

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:28 pm

dun worry mama ill help u / ake finish ur maos XP ^^ i was lucky yesterday >> i got my cardiac blade of torment XD, 12 spr 7 con 7 acc ftw rawrrrr lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:27 pm

no worries... =D
and yay.. lucky guy cheers

------------>
1. Conq
2. mamacrus
3. Machiko
4. AzG
5. alwa7h

agree? disagree?
{edited]: i realized machiko done her quest too.. or #11??
Razz Razz Razz

-------------->
for those who do not have any passes and wanted to do rebirth quest...
pls camp cerebus.
Back to top Go down
https://tiramisu.forumotion.com
Mama
Pro Spammer
Pro Spammer
Mama

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:42 pm

i totally agree xP
Back to top Go down
Mama
Pro Spammer
Pro Spammer
Mama

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:48 pm

isnt machiko out of guild?
Back to top Go down
contastinerulz

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: waaaaaaaaaaa   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:13 am

alwa is 74 waaaaaaaaaaaaa...............i m not at the list
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:28 am

oh al still 74? Shocked
machiko is back.. am i right.. but guys u need machiko. you need a cleric in you party.. coz for us clerics whos not in your party will suffer hard time resing or healing u Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes altleast one cleric would be good. but well.. idk depends maybe #11

------->
1. Conq
2. mamacrus
3. machiko (????)
4. AzG
5. Contas

clarifications...
reactions....
questions....
suggestions...

pls post!. Razz
Back to top Go down
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

Male Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:31 am

no comment about the 2nd batch since i havent done my rebirth quest coz i dont have any passes to go to heaven....maybe i will take it when im lv80 and hoping that u guys still there to help me when its my turn.
btw how about PP.
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:34 am

err havent seen Pinky lately and i think he havent finished his quest yet.
and btw just ask evang what time he killed Cerebus and pls start camping it. Cool

and as what opa said... start doing ur wines even u havent got the quest.. ^^
Back to top Go down
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:43 am

wahha sorry bhaby im to lazy to do wines...and even dont have any BP for it...lolz maybe ill start to collect it first while plvling to lv80.
btw evang kill the dog?
so no harmo messing with us in killing that dog...coz last time i go there is i only saw is his corpse.
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:28 am

dont worry about the team number ur are (or will be in) we were scared about the 2-3 miss we made on commander. Now we now its really easy, so we can do it time to time, our limitation will be the passes.

PS: for heaven passes, its up to you guys if u dont make anything for get them u wont go here. So far the ppl which have farmed the most often are bhaby, charlie, mama and me. And to be honest bhaby came 3 times, charlie 2, mama 1-2 (Im not sure). And I have farmed like 5-6 times in there (opa went also 1-2 time). So far we have 6-7 bones, 8 hearts I think and 2 souls. The heart and bones can be farmed with 1 tank + 1 voy (that the most efficient with the less risk). Soul requiere a healer (well can also be only voy + tank only but that really dangerous)
Back to top Go down
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 am

the last time i remember i go to abbadon 4 with grimmy, sona, bhaby, emma, opa and rage (he helped us for a while waiting for his pest guild to grind exp) and we farm and i cant remember how many items i give to bhaby after that coz i wa focus on the sigil and not the heaven pass.
then me and bhaby go back to abbadon coz she wanted to help me to get my bible but all i saw its the dog corpse and im not going back to abbadon again just to waste passses or tix if there is no dog. maybe ill try it again soon.
Back to top Go down
Mama
Pro Spammer
Pro Spammer
Mama

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:00 pm

sorry for changing the subject but... what about ake? i guess shes almost done with her wines and shes in guild for more time than contas also so i think she had to b in his slot xP
Back to top Go down
charlie
Admin
Admin
charlie

Male Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:58 pm

i agree with conq being in the list, i wouldve put other senior members of the guild in that list before others. but if they arent ready then whoever is should be there. i guess no one is complaining about that party. we should go ahead.
Back to top Go down
charlie
Admin
Admin
charlie

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:01 pm

oh one person i would love to see in a future rebirth team.... Vishnou loll hurry up and do the wines keiths! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Conq
Conq

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:14 pm

+5,5% def on THAT tank O.o lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zarad
Admin
Admin
Zarad

Male Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:23 pm

MamaCrus wrote:
sorry for changing the subject but... what about ake?

she has to go heaven to take quest =P and mwanwhile ..y dont go ahead with otehr who r already in comander quest o.o
Back to top Go down
AlWa7sh

Male Number of posts : 73
Humor : Not Funny at alllll
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:46 pm

Hmmm, was happy wen i heard was on 2nd team tongue
However, im 75% now on lv74 No (for almost 3 weaks now ).

Anywayz, i think ill finish tasks fast once i get quest Cool .

Ofc, will help in 2nd team bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
charlie
Admin
Admin
charlie

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:02 pm

lol Al, im gonna plvl you and get you to 75! hehehe
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:34 pm

Actually Im working on plvl with vishnou in abad. Im more focus on lv2 but time to time I go lv3,4 so today I got from few hours of plvl 1 stak of mask, 7 bones of mumy, 1 soul of corpse soldier, 1 bible (mouhaha I was lucky to see the dog but I dont remember exaclty the respawn was around 18h server time ), 1 beastie borestone and ofc the usual 30 scroll (fusion + strenghening).

I will give some of these drop to the guild but not all if u wonder why the answer is simple: I spend like 32-36 coral lv3 in there and u need 10-15min for empty one with permanent conching. Add the time during which u dont conch for move from a spot to another. You can now make an aproximative calculation of the time I spent in there (probably like 8h ) So I will keep some bones and sell them. I advise you to dont buy but just motivate team (really a tank is better for the team) and go farm a bit. Moreover the xp is pretty good so you wont go for nothing.

@Charlie : vishnou is not even 72 lol and 10k reputation ermm need to make some noobs lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:08 am

i have now the rebirth quest lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
0oAkelao0
Hatchling
Hatchling
0oAkelao0

Number of posts : 259
Humor : Sarcastic =o
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:27 pm

waaaaaaaa iwaanna do the rebirth >.< WAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:28 am

today alw got his Bible already and paulee will kill it next spawn that will be 2:24 am server time. so its up to u guys who will kill it after paulee.

--------->>>
lets farm more pass to heaven! cheers alien Embarassed
Back to top Go down
0oAkelao0
Hatchling
Hatchling
0oAkelao0

Number of posts : 259
Humor : Sarcastic =o
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:29 pm

ill gonna kill it after paulle =) =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: next rebirth team o.O   next rebirth team o.O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next rebirth team o.O
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next