HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Use ur brains :/

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Use ur brains :/   Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:46 am

Our team is a pain in the ass, not bcoz of the ppl involved, but we really need a voy for Kraken or we all gonna end up using Flamers in Kraken and guess what, at the time Kraken falls at least one of us will be sunk and dead which means all for nothing. Idk any voy for teaming up with who's ready for rebirth unfortunately.

Keep in mind that first team had 2 voys: Opalo and keiths. That was a mistake really. Just as u need a cleric in the team u also need a voy for the stupid squidy called Kraken. But anyway good luck 2nd team, i hope we gonna make it.

I heard what happened with Contastine, by my opinion u have solved the problem in a wrong way. Contastine might has made a mistake for keeping the Kal rune for himself but in the end how many of us go to DW? First we need to activate the entire guild for DW and only then can we ask for all of the drops of DW. Anyway i don't have probs giving what i get to the guild bank. For me DW is just a lot of fun place, PK ftw! I am not there for the drops anyway. But when i get a Kal tell me what should i do coz i have 2 options:

1st: Give the Kal to the guild bank.

2nd: Try and unseal my BD altar a bit since i am keeping it in the bank for ages already and worked on it so much, kinda stupid to abandon it now.

I had a diff idea, every second Kal goes to guild bank and every second for my BD altar. That way we keep every1 happy. Ofc i ain't gonna keep the Kals for sale and stuff, just for my BD altar. Whenever i collect like 10 of em i go to Abadon and exchange for powers to unseal the altar.
Back to top Go down
0oAkelao0
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 259
Humor : Sarcastic =o
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Use ur brains :/   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:31 pm

well about the 2nd team i already said that we need a voy but there no voy ready to do bd =S so we'll have to try, and about the other things well didnt know about that problem, and for me dw its not fun cause while u are running arround with stealth im dying xD so unless we all go i wont go always, even saying that i go sometimes alone with mama =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keiths
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Use ur brains :/   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:48 pm

Concerning the kraken, voys will entrangle it untill his death. Now u just need to get a good ship honestly a shark will fit better coz its really damaging but u need it lv50+. It will be really unlucky if the entrangle kill the kraken (30 damage /sec).

Concerning the problem with constantine, first he left by himself we never told him to leave. We have just decide to punish him by delaying his rebirth. So far that not a big thing if you keep in mind he is only doing DW and keep all drop for him. He never went farm until yesterday for like 30-60 min. Farmed nothing for his heaven pass, did not help at all for the 3 deathsoul commander session, barborossa, Kraken. So far he really did nothing except DW. And as I said kept drop for himself. When you say if I find a kal I wana keep it for my altar, at least I can understand it. But here was for selling and he sold to guildmate !!! Fuk !!! He did not even check the guild rules man. Well nothing more to say about it, but remember each time he wanted something he was begging like hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bhaby
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Use ur brains :/   Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:15 pm

about contas: Yes, like he said he is active... active in DW.. guys his almost lvl80 and didnt even know which way is going to barby or naval. Which means he barely farm with us or do Barbossa with us.

About the Kals.... pls refer guild rules "rule number 2" and yes, we wanted to unseal our altars but as far as the guild is concern id rather trade those kals for Frame rather than trade them for Powers. We can farm those powers.
I used to go DW if im not busy at work at least help even im late. but guys come to think of it, how many active clerics/SM we have in our guild? and how strong they are to tank themselves to boss? We badly needed those kals to equip our guildmates.

LETS HELP EACH OTHER. NOT JUST YOU WHERE ALONE AT THAT TIME SO ILL KEEP IT.

nothing else to say coz seniors already decided.
Thats all Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tiramisu.forumotion.com
0oAkelao0
Hatchling
Hatchling

Number of posts : 259
Humor : Sarcastic =o
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Use ur brains :/   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Neutral i can tank myself thou i dont do dw to often =S when i go only mama goes =S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mama
Pro Spammer
Pro Spammer

Male Number of posts : 579
Humor : Lazy
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Use ur brains :/   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:39 pm

yea and sometimes ake is not online and i have to go alone No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarad
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Use ur brains :/   Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:10 am

ehmm im always online ..but what can a con ss do alone silent ofc ill could go help with sealing boss and that but i still dont have good eqipment >.> i need to spamm many cakes to survive there e.e i can heal myself or buuf like clerics or sm do so till i get con ring and good lv con pet im wont be going e.e 250 def and 200 speed and i get raped anyways -.-

i would rly like to spend more time farming and that but im still working on my own stuff.. kinda annoying Cool

ya it would be a good story to tell ..rebirthing team failing kraken coz a voy`s alga killed it Cool

but still mirage gen and flamer would work well, but yup a voyager would eb good..not a need but still...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use ur brains :/   

Back to top Go down

Use ur brains :/
Page 1 of 1