Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PrinceLink

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PrinceLink
PrinceLink

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PrinceLink Empty
PostSubject: PrinceLink   PrinceLink I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:39 pm

Hello boys thanks x accepted in their guild Smile ... I hope I can be very helpful with all their needs .. Well, I would also like to belong to one group of rebirth I'm ready for dsc .. I hope that I can AUD with that .. Idea Wink Surprised
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PrinceLink Empty
PostSubject: Re: PrinceLink   PrinceLink I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:17 pm

soon 2nd team will finished kraken and idk which task they will choose prolly the hard way since we will start BD soon.

Anyway, not all in third team is ready to kill Deathsoul. if im not wrong, Speedtouch(yani), evans, vishou are the only ppl who finished wines and ready for deathsoul. since Popper and snuggles still working on there wines. prolly we can add u in that team since need a voy for kraken -.-'

Lastly, we are not ready for next deathsoul coz we dont have enough passes. hmnn.. 3 stacks of soul of undead as far as i know. meaning we have to start farming soul of undead soon. and oh.. dont say 3 stacks is enough you know me. i need atleast 6 stacks to start deathsoul Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://tiramisu.forumotion.com
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PrinceLink Empty
PostSubject: Re: PrinceLink   PrinceLink I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:20 pm

and oh.. you should have said.. hello boys and girls Rolling Eyes Razz and Very much welcome and our pleasure to have u in our guild ^^
jeje Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://tiramisu.forumotion.com
Opalo
Admin
Admin
Opalo

Male Number of posts : 369
Humor : Super lovely =)
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PrinceLink Empty
PostSubject: Re: PrinceLink   PrinceLink I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:24 am

You are welcome PrinceLink Smile

And thanks for your help at kraken.!

I agree you should stay in the next rebirt team. but lest wait first if our old mates already finished teh wines, Becos if Popper and snuggles didnt got them yet they still have time becoz like Gracy said we need some seasions of Souls of undead`s farming that still take some days.
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PrinceLink Empty
PostSubject: Re: PrinceLink   PrinceLink I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:27 am

wohohohooh vishnou has not done his wine lol. I have bp for Dunkan and ginseng only.
Back to top Go down
yanidol2
yanidol2

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PrinceLink Empty
PostSubject: Re: PrinceLink   PrinceLink I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:08 am

Speedtouch ready on deatsoul commander Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PrinceLink Empty
PostSubject: Re: PrinceLink   PrinceLink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PrinceLink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rebirth-
Jump to: