Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

Male Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:30 am

±Bhaby± wrote:
Nice Jul ^^

anyway heres the list:
First Team
Speed
snuggles
poppers
nardong
prince

Second Team
evans
lux
rey
pabs
schala? / tupp?

------------------------------------------->>>>
any objections...
Clarifications.....
suggestions.......
Questions..........
pls reply ASAP!

TYVM flower

@ bhaby
-- can u move me to 2nd team, ill pilot speed at 1st team
-- u can chose from 2nd team to take my place
thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:47 am

Buuuuuu!~
anyway heres the list:
First Team
Speed
snuggles
poppers
evans
prince

Second Team
rey
pabs
Nardong
schala?
tupp/lux (wines done just need soul of corpse)

Last edited by ±Bhaby± on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tiramisu.forumotion.com
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:52 am

±Bhaby± wrote:
Buuuuuu!~
anyway heres the list:
First Team
Speed
snuggles
poppers
evans
prince

Second Team
rey
pabs
schala?
tupp/lux (wines done just need soul of corpse)

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
BHABY...

i said only remove me from the 1st team and not in the whole team..... pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opalo
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 369
Humor : Super lovely =)
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:58 am

Snuggles and Poppers need our help they are very near to give up and leave the game. They just have to talk with the NPC in DW. Looks easy? No, if that guy is camping us. If he can kill 10 of us we just have to go 11 to DW when portal near to close and after know were is the portal to DW 2 Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:51 am

Laughing Laughing sorry i forgot to add u on the second team ^^ [added] Wink
Back to top Go down
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:52 am

@bhaby thx

ok opa we go DW to tank others to take rebirth quest after that we KS boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlWa7sh

Male Number of posts : 73
Humor : Not Funny at alllll
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:06 pm

sigh...... i feel like my ideas being stolen from me everytime, i mean, i mentioned going 2 teams in one pass before but no1 listened to me......

i better keep my thoughts for myself i guess........sigh.......

Rolling Eyes

.......................... jk jk lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TooCute
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:12 pm

hehe the real ideas come from the big guy xP, whoops i forgot to cite my source e.e dam i was plagiarizing >.<. sorry big guy x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxure

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:38 pm

I'm ready to join a group ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OoTuppenceoO

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:55 pm

woot i still dont have reb quest, cudnt go farm items to abb ytd Sad
u have souls left? anyway i would like go too, to help ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basch2

Male Number of posts : 2
Humor : normal
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:33 am

yes objetion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
^Kidi^

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:03 pm

Just a little thing I wanted to say, maybe in order to avoid what happened last time (I think we remember it didnt end up nicely) we should focus on some things that failed last time;

Like a Star @ heaven Leadership, if the one leading disconects then another senior should take the lead, but only one of them cuz it may end on confusing another players if two or three of them take it.

Like a Star @ heaven If unfortunately someone from rebirth team starts lagging BAD really bad, there will be another oportunity, remember there are other ones putting their efforts and time on doing that for u, it may sound sellfish, but remember what happened before, ok we tried to help Az but: we all ended on different groups, mobs killed us, we werent enough to make a "rescue team", time passed and ppl left, and ofc he leave us and joined another *cof cof* guild.

and ofc make a plan before, there are several new members, and if someone didnt ever go to commander, better experienced ppl can help em by giving some advices.

I know I said little x3 but my english is not really good and I take too much space to explain some things XD just some ideas I wanted to share, so dont be mad w me king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TooCute
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:27 pm

basically dont rush and if someone dies please say something otherwise we end up branching off into mini groups like last time e.e same goes for people who like to d/c e.e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opalo
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 369
Humor : Super lovely =)
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:09 pm

yeah i remember last time, all you lot left me and ake behind and we died. ggrrrr never leave one person behind! anyway, what time you planning to do deathsoul?? I wont be back home until 12pm - 1pm server time on sunday. If I cant make it, I wish you all the very best...

nah i hope DSC stomps you all lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 pm

-- can i suggest? if one person in the team is very LAG badly, can others in the other team or a member(s) which is ready but not in the team can take his/her spot so we dont waste pass and time waiting.

-- and for those who is LAG badly can u tell it early so we can make/think for solutions on it.

ill take 2 crus at DSC betlog and speed... hope im not LAG badly or else ill take them 1 at a time... pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TooCute
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:44 pm

lol i recall dying about 7 times e.e that day... so horrible once we went into the room. the person who stayed alive the longest was conq e.e, after everyone dropped like duckies xP. o well i expect better teamwork and gl to all xP. as for me ill just quack at u every time someone screws up xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:51 pm

@jul: i disagree with replacing his/her slot if this person suffers too much lag. He/she deserve to be on that slot so let him/her keep it. If this person fails to attend the scheduled Commander then he/she has to wait for another DSC (Rolling Eyes) and like i said who ever is in the second team and fails to wait in 3 hours = Bye-Bye Commander (and wait for another DSC.)
And that doesnt mean first team are free to go after the kill. Evil or Very Mad

Also, going to naval base using a crus is very easy (i guess Rolling Eyes ) since ur a crus. You can bring 1 char at a time.

Lastly about the DCed thingy Rolling Eyes it was me who got disconnected so really sorry about what happened. But i think even 1 of the leaders got dced you guys should be responsible enough to know what to do. right?
-->Solution: if ever u got disconnected for more than 1 min never login your character when your not sure its not safe. Login one of your alts to pm some1 from the guild and tell them to go back to pick you up unless its not that far Rolling Eyes

i guess thats all Rolling Eyes
tyvm Razz
Back to top Go down
Mama
Pro Spammer
Pro Spammer

Male Number of posts : 579
Humor : Lazy
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:58 pm

actually its not easy even with crus cause when stealth ends and ur hp is too low... u go to the ground b4 u realise that its ended pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:07 pm

ok Ricky read this post and he said his crus got lvl5 stealth. after the cooldown he still got 30 seconds before stealth gone. so assuming you have lvl5 stealth, dont u think less than 30 seconds is long enough for you to look for "safer spot" to restealth like 1 mob??? Rolling Eyes

same theory on lvl1+ stealth i guess Neutral
Back to top Go down
TooCute
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:55 pm

lol its not hard at all to find a place to restealth e.e, the only time that ever kills u is if u get bugged in a allies ts or lag e.e. i know the bugged ts happened once back in bd lair lol. my old friend curt (infamouscruz) went in stealth and machines spotted him and melee him to death and killed saito in the process lol! lol! lol! someone apparently put a ts at the entrance of the cave e.e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarad
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:23 am

why would some1 spam ts there o,o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TooCute
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:36 am

i assume it was some harmo randomly clicking around e.e, whatever happened they ended up dying b/c of it lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:33 am

±Bhaby± wrote:
@jul: i disagree with replacing his/her slot if this person suffers too much lag. He/she deserve to be on that slot so let him/her keep it. If this person fails to attend the scheduled Commander then he/she has to wait for another DSC (Rolling Eyes) and like i said who ever is in the second team and fails to wait in 3 hours = Bye-Bye Commander (and wait for another DSC.)
And that doesnt mean first team are free to go after the kill. Evil or Very Mad

@ bhaby i know he/she deserve to be in the team but what i mean is if ever or if one member from the team experience LAGGY or he miss/fails to come, can someone from the 2nd team repalce his spot then the person which ready but not in the 2nd team can take the the spot vacated by the members so we can maximize our passes and visit there. then for the member who miss he/she need to wait or be in the 3rd team.

-- are we camping DSC room for 3 hrs after we kill it and wait for the next spawn? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

-- ok bhaby ill bring them 1 at a time

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:38 am

Quote :
-- are we camping DSC room for 3 hrs after we kill it and wait for the next spawn? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
--Yes

also, thats if some1 will give if slot. i dont think he/she will give that slot to some1 since all of you waited so long for this DSC Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.   

Back to top Go down

Its time to visit Deathsoul COmmander.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next