Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers Empty
PostSubject: Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers   Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:22 am

I don't know if some ppl farm revival clovers on land...

But anyway:

Monster: Frantic Lizardman Level: 77
Drops: Sparkling Lizardman Belt, Large Lizardman Battleaxe, Yellow Dye, Agate Crystal, Tooth of Eclipse, Gold of Tears, Revival Clover
=> Sommers Isle

Monster: Deadly Werewolf Archer Level: 74
Drops: Gigantic Werewolf Iron Claw, Excellent Werewolf Long Bow, Blue Dye, Agate Crystal, Nautical Coat, Robe of Amercement, Revival Clover
=> should be automn (i never was there, my shipp was 1-ISed by some pirates...)

=> and of course, the lone tower 1, 4 and up!

This are places where revival clovers can be farmed...

It would be good if some players who have time go farming there and plvl some ppl interested in the rebirth quest, but who don't have the level.

=> clovers would be donated to cleric and sm who are often at the barby and dw.

(of course, i'm interested in that, and probably not the only one)

ps: i descided to reach the level 75 befor doing anything else, alone or in party, no matter what happen.
so don't think i'm getting less interested in guild activities like barby or dw, it's only that i don't want to lose a single exp Smile
Back to top Go down
Portman
Portman

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers   Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:11 am

I still say that the best drop rate of Rev clovers are in Underwater Tunnel. Very good EXP and with even a noob crus (like me) easy to kill mobs.
Mymo and me already farmed more than a stack of revclovers there.
Back to top Go down
PP
Hatchling
Hatchling
PP

Number of posts : 203
Humor : Humorous
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers   Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:06 am

mobs at underwater tunnel are hard to hit specially a crusader and u have to go trough spring which is dangerous for male characters...but if u just IS and cleric bolt is pretty ok Very Happy underwater also good exp...

Chaldea also is a good place to farm clovers... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tiramisu.forumotion.com
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers   Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:47 am

lol in SW u can also farm them and at least no death penality if die coz of lag tongue
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers   Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:50 am

thank you jane...and well we all know that revival clovers = expensive Mad
Back to top Go down
https://tiramisu.forumotion.com
Portman
Portman

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers   Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:51 am

PP - On spring a crusader easily can do stealth... and by the way If I'm buffed I can 1-shot mobs on Spring also Smile

Anyway, I still say a crus and a cleric can do underwater tunnel easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers   Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:33 pm

CALA we can farm more REVIVAL CLOVER in Sea But u nid A seavoy and kill the ship after u kill the lvl 60 ship u can go salvage i think u can get about 1 - 3 clovers in 1 salvage
Back to top Go down
NCR
NCR

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers   Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:29 pm

HI guys Grimy is right in Treasure isle is the best drop, when i low of money i with my Voy kill the ship n Salvage elven fruits, revival clovers, dyes, n others items is really easy for a Voy with lvl 10 Salvage.

C ya!
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers   Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:16 am

New event 5 days duration!!!!!!

can redeem 9 pass for heaven (without the bible) + 2 stak of common items from DW for all 5 rebirth runes!!!! I will spend the next days in abadon up to u to do the same (for my chars I need in all 18 bones, 20 soul, 20 heart and 2 bibles). lol! at least I will try farm 1 set hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers   Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help for Rebirth (lvl 75) + Farming of Revival Clovers
Page 1 of 1