Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some clarification

Go down 
+2
AlWa7sh
keiths
6 posters
AuthorMessage
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Some clarification Empty
PostSubject: Some clarification   Some clarification I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:08 am

I will post some point which seems unclear for some ppl of the guild. When we post something about killing a boss, farming or any event for any rebirth team, player which need pass etc.... Replies like "we are farming drakans" "I need to go mirage" well for summarize "Im online, Im playing but I dont care about what you are doing guys becoz Im not concerned" it's not acceptable. So if something like that happen again I can ensure the player if he/her wana rebirth he/her will be in the 20th or 30th team for rebirthing.

For the heaven pass items, so far no one seems motivated to do anything to get them but just waiting for some others members to do the work. So new rules, for ppl which dont go farm them and expect get something from GB they will have to pay bones 2m, heart 2m and in all case they will have to farm the soul and the bible. No soul will be distribute anymore if you have a problem with this it will be no longer the one of those which have spent time, money and xp for it until now.
Back to top Go down
AlWa7sh

Male Number of posts : 73
Humor : Not Funny at alllll
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Some clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some clarification   Some clarification I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:16 am

Fair enough What a Face
Back to top Go down
charlie
Admin
Admin
charlie

Male Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Some clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some clarification   Some clarification I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:28 am

I couldn't have said that better myself. Im fed up of farming for the ones who never help and lose all my exp everytime in the process and then others say they cant help coz they are afraid of losing it. If you do nothing for the guild, expect to get nothing!
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Some clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some clarification   Some clarification I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:00 am

agreed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tiramisu.forumotion.com
Mama
Pro Spammer
Pro Spammer
Mama

Male Number of posts : 579
Humor : Lazy
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Some clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some clarification   Some clarification I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:49 am

totally agreed:D every1 must help!!
Back to top Go down
popper
popper

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Some clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some clarification   Some clarification I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:37 am

amend,no help no get
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some clarification   Some clarification I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some clarification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rebirth-
Jump to: