Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday and Monday activities

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
snuggles12
snuggles12

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Sunday and Monday activities Empty
PostSubject: Sunday and Monday activities   Sunday and Monday activities I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:40 pm

Bhaby Me and Popper will be more than glad to help Sunday and Monday in any way we can but Tuesday I have Doctor appointments all day. And by the way I wanted to ask since we have our bibles what else we need to get to heaven to take rebirth quest??? And what do we need to be doing in the way of getting ready to hopefully be on the third team for rebirth??? Please post or let us know and again we help with anything we can and in any way we can. Have a blessed day all our guild friends. I love you flower
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Sunday and Monday activities   Sunday and Monday activities I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:28 am

Tuesday: Deathsoul Commander for second rebirth team...

post ur....
Suggestions..
Reactions...
Clarifications...
Questions.. here! before its too late Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://tiramisu.forumotion.com
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Sunday and Monday activities   Sunday and Monday activities I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 am

about same problem with me thuesday 5pm is still working time for me, I usually leave at 6pm and Im at home around 7pm
Back to top Go down
Conq
Conq

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Sunday and Monday activities   Sunday and Monday activities I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:06 am

you could prepare passes and send your caracters to the dock the day before (to safe some time). Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
AlWa7sh

Male Number of posts : 73
Humor : Not Funny at alllll
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sunday and Monday activities   Sunday and Monday activities I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:56 am

Snuggles, u need bone, heart, soul, and bible to enter heaven.
Also, u need to prepare for wines, bps + items, better check with adam (The cook).
Adam = Toocute. study
Back to top Go down
snuggles12
snuggles12

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Sunday and Monday activities   Sunday and Monday activities I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:28 am

Thanks so much Alwash, I have been farming blueprints as Popper has too, we haven't found much yet. I think I have one for ginseng, but haven't found Dukan or Mao. I think that is the three isn't it? Well thanks again, I keep looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: awww Maoo   Sunday and Monday activities I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:44 pm

every1 have problems with mao bp, so good luck with mao and with rebirth also..

take care afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday and Monday activities   Sunday and Monday activities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday and Monday activities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rebirth-
Jump to: