Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3rd team in preparation

Go down 
+10
NCR
snuggles12
popper
±Bhaby±
TooCute
0oAkelao0
betlog
Mama
charlie
keiths
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

3rd team in preparation Empty
PostSubject: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:48 am

We will try to start with the 3rd team this week end. So far Nard, Evang, Poper, Snuggles, const and Evans have the rebirth quest active.

The original 3rd team will be :

- Nard
- Evang
- Poper
- Snuggles
- Constatine

BUT they need to be at commander for this sunday, that mean collect 30 caviars, 30 energy II (90 signets), 30 gigantic stramonium flower for themself, then finish their wines (ask help to super ducky cooker) and TAKE the quest in DW2.

if only 3-4 of them are in time we will replace the missing one by evans and the late guys will go in next team. If less than 3 of them are ready the event will be delayed. So be aware lol!
Back to top Go down
charlie
Admin
Admin
charlie

Male Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:56 pm

lol replacing the latecomer with your own crus huh keiths??? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mama
Pro Spammer
Pro Spammer
Mama

Male Number of posts : 579
Humor : Lazy
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:10 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:51 pm

Yeah I give priority to others even if I have the quest long time ago ^^
Back to top Go down
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

Male Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:03 am

remove me in the third team...ill tell u guys when im done my wines...lolz...
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:38 am

As I already said, we wont go for a 3rd round unless 3ppl from the original 3rd team minimum are ready. Payzone has also the quest but I dont know where he is in. So far Const is ready, I dunno for others (Snuggles, poper, Evang), Nard seems not ready lol.

Remember wat I posted on the other topic for ppl working on quest and ppl which apply for starting it. So far no answer in here, only evang and Nard replied here so no one is interested in? Virta? pp? NCR? Yani? I mean all of u are 75+, so its up to you to decide to move for it.

@Adam : move ur ducky ass to reach 75
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:25 am

well im on wines. Have all i need to make em w8ing for Adam to be free. maybe ill need ginsen wine but found Bps ill farm items... ill say when im ready drunken
Back to top Go down
0oAkelao0
Hatchling
Hatchling
0oAkelao0

Number of posts : 259
Humor : Sarcastic =o
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:14 pm

i have caviar if u need guys =P just tell me =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:07 pm

I neeeeed Signets alot of signets stacks and stacks of signets. im buying 2k each and its going good need 3 stacks more and maybe more ill see thx for all who r helping me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:29 pm

Give me the boy! i mean signets drunken

yeah PM me for signets pls
Back to top Go down
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:53 pm

is caviar need to? wahhhh im not ready for this rebirth and im lazy to do my wines thingies...ill just help u guys finish ur rebirth...lolz
Back to top Go down
TooCute
Admin
Admin
TooCute

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm

fine keiths ill lvl up fatty e.e
Back to top Go down
Mama
Pro Spammer
Pro Spammer
Mama

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 pm

yaay! gogogo adam for 4th rebirth team! affraid
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:42 pm

PM me online if you guys need signets..
got more than 10 stacks or less Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://tiramisu.forumotion.com
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:45 am

i need wines bhaby...lolz
Back to top Go down
popper
popper

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:25 am

i still need mao prints ,done went broke buyin prints and nothing good.
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:53 am

go farm sealed guys
Back to top Go down
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:40 am

take my spot guys if u want and ready
Back to top Go down
snuggles12
snuggles12

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:35 am

Me and Popper have farmed for blue prints till we are blue in the face. I found only one Mao,it only had 2 usage I think, and two Dukan and he found one ginseng, it has 10 usage I think. They are really hard to find, and everytime I go to guardian angels to farm, someone is there to ks me. I know by their armor they are only there farming to sell the bps. It is really annoying. I hope we are ready soon but I don't know. This is taking forever. I have plenty of the giant stranimioum flowers but need cavier. That stuff is so hard to get too, hehehehe. If anyone has any mao,ginseng left over please let us know. We would really appreciate it alot. Thanks for everything. Take care all of our friends, Snuggles and Popper flower
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:51 am

ok so here is a place probably less crowded : Zephir isle ^^

3rd team in preparation Nouvea10

The mobs which drop the sealed are the purple cross (frienzy wolf) as u can see they are a lot and drop rate is the same than angel. they are lv51 mobs with 3.77k hp so a bit more than angels
Back to top Go down
NCR
NCR

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:52 pm

A few weeks ago i was farming in that place and i dont get any BP there Sad
Back to top Go down
popper
popper

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Hey please pass me over on this team,have not got wine yet thanks
Back to top Go down
TooCute
Admin
Admin
TooCute

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:21 pm

no one else is ready so no worries.
Back to top Go down
snuggles12
snuggles12

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:40 pm

About rebirth, me and popper are still trying to find bp for mao and gingeng wines we have the quest for the mao wines. It has gotten even harder to farm bp since the merge because of others ks you. And now it seems so many are leaving the guild it looks hopeless for us to do rebirth, at all. I am so saddened about all of this. With TooCute(Adam) taking a break from the game, who will do the cooking once we get a bp??? So as you can see things look bleak for us doing rebirth or getting ready to do it. We have tried to help as much as we could with the first and second team but all the good players are leaving now and who will be around to help us when we get ready to kill bosses??? I am so depressed and upset thinking of deleting the game all together. You make friends only to lose them somehow. Well enough of this.
Back to top Go down
Mama
Pro Spammer
Pro Spammer
Mama

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:36 pm

well snugs if it makes u more motivated i had donate a couple of ginseng bps and ginsengs already cooked to guild bank so if u need it ask Grace Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd team in preparation   3rd team in preparation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd team in preparation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next