Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet

Go down 
+19
NCR
AlWa7sh
Zarad
HopelessKristine
betlog
0oAkelao0
Mama
tarll
popper
charlie
keila
yanidol2
keiths
SlasherX
PP
BeRnA
±Bhaby±
YoshiAmi
Lejla
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lejla

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet Empty
PostSubject: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet Heaven10

Finally got rebirth quest Smile Dont mind my info, i had my reasons Razz
Back to top Go down
YoshiAmi

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Besides me and Lejla who has already taken the rebirth quest?? Could you please post here?
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:08 am

Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet Rebirted

I have my own aura too Embarassed Embarassed cheers
Back to top Go down
https://tiramisu.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:10 am

waaaaaaaa!~

i wanna get the quest too~....
rawr rawr!!!

sheesh! how dare u guys leave me behind....
sob sob T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:00 am

oww...so nice Lej and Bhaby...i used to wish someday i will do that quest but now i droped it already. Wish u all will be success ^^
Back to top Go down
BeRnA
BeRnA

Female Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:46 pm

almost done with wines T.T for me and for witchie..
Lejlaaaa your quest and us waiting for u !!!!! come back hear our voice T.T we miss u
if any1 need help for farming quality cal. for Mao ingredient i can help with my voy..
also can help for all other things too.. flower here my crus in heaven ^^

Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet Xbrnxr10
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:13 am

yehey! i got 41 mao wines, 29 dukans and 4 gensing... i still have gensing wines with me and dukans... but im afraid to cook gensing coz it fails ALOT! No i can give u guys the other 9 dukan wines since we only need 20 dukans...

errr can any1 help me cook gensings Crying or Very sad ill farm the items Rolling Eyes

PS: we love you Lej... pls come back cheers
Back to top Go down
BeRnA
BeRnA

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:37 am

ohh bhaby i would like to help u but same here im not good at cooking and cant get good amount from each cook like 1-2 only..
a friend cooking for me and he is getting like 5 of them from each cook Shocked and not failing much..
i can ask him to cook for u too ^^

btw maybe we can have a trip to kraken and deathsoul commendor to have some experience obout them
so when we will need them for rebirth it can make our job a lil easier
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:10 am

yes yes i love to do that.... and ermmm, we should tell our members first before doing it... so that we have enough ppl...

Ricky told me not to worry with voys coz he can ask for help from GS.. and he will also help us.. well thats for kraken... idk with deathsoul lol!

i was talking with hallownight last week (his a friend of mine since i was guildless).. and he said that this deathsoul summon babies ... Rolling Eyes or something like that... just like the BD....

btw, who has rebirth quest???.....
Back to top Go down
PP
Hatchling
Hatchling
PP

Number of posts : 203
Humor : Humorous
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:29 am

well i havent been to heaven yet and i wanted to accept rebirth quest asap
this is my primary goal now....i started to collect sealed blue prints and tried to farm heaven passes with jenny and yoshi but we died XP....need more help in this part...

atm we already have farmed abbadon 4 pass and now all i need is a party to go to abadon and hunt for there passes too...well my current level now is 74 but it seems im not getting 75 any soon....i cant do both hex with my time zone probably i can hex for the 2nd one but not on the 1st...and i also keep loosing exp wen we do barby XD....i better stop doing it and concentrate on lvling 1st to get to 75....i wud appreciate if sum1 wud help on dis part=) cheers

well we have to have rebirth people to in our guild and make guild members more active Neutral
curretnly i can count the people being active in guild...i hope we could all help each other in making each and every1 stronger and work as 1 like a true guild will do... cheers

btw its my 1st post XD
1st time in forums XD
never evn new it existed scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.tiramisu.forumotion.com
SlasherX

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:02 am

Quinix and I took the quest a few weeks ago. We've been busy with work lately. So far I've got my cooking tool up to Lv3; hopefully this means cooking the wines will fail a lot less now.

Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet Us_in_10
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:30 am

gratz quin and max... cheers

btw: how make your tool lvl? or craft it?
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:31 am

you level it by using it that all lol. Lv1 => Lv2 is pretty fast but after it's quitte long
Back to top Go down
PP
Hatchling
Hatchling
PP

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:45 am

lol just use the tool,,when theres no more durability repair it with the tool bounce
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:48 am

after the repair it will just lvl? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
keiths
Admin
Admin
keiths

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:51 am

no repair just gives him back his durability, that the tool experience which will make it lv up. lv1 to lv2 is about 150 xp I think. Lv2 to lv3 400 xp after I dunno my manufact tool is only lv3 lol!
Back to top Go down
PP
Hatchling
Hatchling
PP

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:10 am

well that means u also need to repair it if u wanna use more o.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Yayy^^ a lil late but well =P ty guys for today in abbadon ^^
the dead machine rolf!!
Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet Rebirt10
Back to top Go down
BeRnA
BeRnA

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:45 pm

yayyy ^^ grtz emma..
Back to top Go down
PP
Hatchling
Hatchling
PP

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:47 am

gratz^^
hope soon we can also post our screenies Sad
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:53 am

GRATZ SPEED!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
yanidol2
yanidol2

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:11 am

Speed only one think I need to say to you.......

G.R.A.T.Z.......................

Carry on Bro...Our pray for you ......

And I pray for you all (Bhaby/Berna/SlasherX/Quninix/Portman/Speed and all of youthat can not be mention 1 by 1 XD) I hope you all guys can do Rebirth soon....
Back to top Go down
yanidol2
yanidol2

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:14 am

and I forget 1 more person....

We Miss you L.E.J.L.A.......

We hope you are good whereever you are....
Back to top Go down
SlasherX

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:54 am

keiths wrote:
no repair just gives him back his durability, that the tool experience which will make it lv up. lv1 to lv2 is about 150 xp I think. Lv2 to lv3 400 xp after I dunno my manufact tool is only lv3 lol!

For everyone's general info, the exp needed to level your cooking/manu etc tool follows the equation below:

E = 100n^2

Where
E = exp needed
n = current tool level

Therefore, Lv1 tool needs 100 x (1^2) = 100 exp, Lv2 tool needs 100 x (2^2) = 400 exp, Lv3 tools needs 900 exp and so on...
Back to top Go down
BeRnA
BeRnA

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:29 pm

me bhaby baron emma we all done the wines..
time to kill deadsoul commander..

i farmed for pass AB with TooCute from the scary boats at naval base No
we have like 19 AB at bank now..
we need some more BA they also drop from the ships at naval...

who else working on wines.? or done wines and need heaven passes..?

pls post so if i know the names when we go next farming i can farm for them too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet   Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven, for who hasnt been there yet
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rebirth-
Jump to: