Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want the leaders to make an event to go to the DW weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sirocco

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-05

I want the leaders to make an event to go to the DW weekend Empty
PostSubject: I want the leaders to make an event to go to the DW weekend   I want the leaders to make an event to go to the DW weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Hello guys, since HARMONY "no go" to DW weekends for my part I would like to organize an event for everyone who can to DW, because "only" we Opalo and I go, the rest of the people that is sitting looking at this as HARMONY kills the boos scratch that could be ours if we went more people, or even some people HARMONY helps to kill pale , him because usually noobs go about 3 more or less, and if HARMONY dont go we are ally with other chars but cant kill boos2 xP.

I am not the leader's why I ask that someone be so kind as leader if he is to organize an event for the weekend to DW. lol!

Vote here and say if it is good idea Idea

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chadbrochill2* i am waiting for see old king of ToP in action ... ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
DevilEgo
DevilEgo

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I want the leaders to make an event to go to the DW weekend   I want the leaders to make an event to go to the DW weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:48 am

we could do Dw i agree but im not leader so not much to say, i wanna make new guild where i'll be 1 of the leader so there would be very m
uch events
Back to top Go down
slashnddash
slashnddash

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: I want the leaders to make an event to go to the DW weekend   I want the leaders to make an event to go to the DW weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:18 am

its good idea and ill join dw but PM me ingame if u guys going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want the leaders to make an event to go to the DW weekend   I want the leaders to make an event to go to the DW weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want the leaders to make an event to go to the DW weekend
Page 1 of 1