Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-02

We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR Empty
PostSubject: We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR   We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Do you guys agree on this?

I was talking to an old friend who just returned from a very long work period.

We do need more togetherness, and I believe that means staying with the group more. DW togetherness and team cooperation has always been an issue for Ubers. I dont know why I bother to address it again now. In the past, I have tried to work something but eventually three of my close friends left the guild and made their own guild. At that point I had given up because I had no motivatioin to work on a guild that made my good friends leave. Not saying that I didnt have friends in Ubers --> you always have friends when you are in Ubers. The thought of losing friends is very discouraging.

Why i believe we should address the poor team coordination issue again?

Its a waste of time for other people
Its frustrating because people are waiting for certain individuals to follow simple instructions
Its even more frustrating if people knew they could win, but lose because of poor team coordination
And well, with poor team coordination, there is always someone being ignored and not listened to
There are people who are acting impulsing, risking other guildies members lives
And the poorer the team coordination is, the more chaos there is in a guild I believe
With poor team coordination, there are always ARGUMENTS AND EXCUSES (we dont need those anymore)

Well? is that how you respect your fellow guildies/friends? NOOO!!! and YET.. I am still asking myself, WHY THE FRICK DO WE STILL HAVE THIS PROBLEM with the team coordination thingy?

What i want to suggest is that maybe we should start working in groups and sticking to them!! I know its a impulse thing where you start straying from the group. Seriously MAN, FIGHT THAT IMPULSE AND STAY WITH THE GROUP. Instead of wandering off side to side away and about from the group, YOU ARE SAFER WITH THE GROUP AND CAN KILLL MOREEEE. If you feel like you cant deal with working in a group, then we dont need you (Cookie just saying this, WHO ELSE IS WITH ME!).. Err, Im suggesting maybe sticking with the group throughout DW? There is strength in groups, moreso than single combat. Also, stick with the group like SUPER GLUE EVEN MORE SO WHEN DW PORTAL CLOSES..

Who will rez you if its you against them? Who will rez them if its them against you? Why dont you stick with a team, so you can get rezed.. DAMMIT

Is that a good suggestion? or is it poor? I want to know what you think.. Ive tried dealing with this problem before but it got NO where when i was wishy-washy..

Last edited by Cookie on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR   We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:31 pm

You guys speak such greatness about friendship and being togetherness as a guild, WHY NOT PROVE IT?
Back to top Go down
BeRnA
BeRnA

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR   We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:23 pm

agree cookie ^^ and nice to read your looong but meaningfull posts again =)))) welcome baackk cheers
Back to top Go down
YoshiAmi

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR   We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:53 pm

Cookie, did something happen recently in DW?
Back to top Go down
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR   We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:42 am

No just speaking up for a friend. He could speak for himself very well, just that there are things we talked about that I wanted to support him for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR   We need more togetherness, AGREE? especially in DWWWW ROARRRR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Demonic World-
Jump to: