Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS

Go down 
+3
Mymo
Portman
BeRnA
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS Empty
PostSubject: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:07 pm

Okay i'm fastlly remake the topic i spent 1 hours to write itbut cliked on resfresh so it gone

Tiramisu isn't stable enough to complete a good DW.
Our only chance to do something at DW are based on the luck and mind of players, i think that must change

tirami is able to do great thing and today we have to use our ability, I can only say Harmony is too good at the moment
for us, we aren't able to fight them if our good players don't come at DW.

i know some players who are motivate to go regulary at DW we have to refresh our player and give a chance to new player who never been at DW. if old players already got the stuff they needed at DW and if now they wont come help other at DW so let's them gone and stop calling them your friend
let's change everything we must abolutly remove players who aren't active
well leaders have to make a choise about Our guilde , iw as leader i can tell you what kind of guilde exist

1° a safe guilde with people who are friend who are spending time together coming from time to time for event ( example archangel hope, Sage ,
)
2° an active guilde who are playing events , with the only goal is to reach the better rank ( Harmony of course )
3° Merge the answe 1 and 2 that give you a Tiramisu guilde

Now i think it's the time to change, before Ubercool was classed on 2° players also became friend and when the got all the stuff they needed they turned to 3° a less active guilde but friendly guilde.

Now it's time to refresh our mind and make new choisse.

omg i just got an idea !

Why don't we move Player semi-active to Ubercool They come from time to time and we recruit new players and fresh mind into Tiramisu Guilde !!

Please mind to it That can only be great for us

Tiramisu 2°
Ubercool 1°(and sometime playing event )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:08 am

we will move again???
Back to top Go down
BeRnA
BeRnA

Female Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:56 am

No grim we r not moving anywhere he is telling his ideas only Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:04 am

rofl wth u wanna move all the in-active to uber? scratch
as u can see UberCool is much more active than tira...
although there r only few of us... but we online everyday and do activities..

shushi / jennie / me / dorky / chel

chel and shushi kinda busy with rebirth lately... so as jennie~

but well i go to DW every single day stand up for the pride of ubercool...
ppl do see "UberCool" MORE in DW instead of "Tiramisu"
MAX,Sommy and few other cruz only i can see in DW from tira..
and i dun want the GREAT GUILD UberCool to be spoil by "AFK Guildie"...
i always told ppl UberCool not really a guild now.. its just a solo party...
Back to top Go down
Portman
Portman

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:42 am

Okkkay, this is the point my strings broke away. Rage, I really liked you but this is too much.
Uber can be more active since most of Tiramisu players are WORKING or LEARNING. We are trying to get our position back in DW, but its kind of hard when we have 5 new players against 15 old Harmony.
What I want to say may hurt you but I'm totally fed up with your behaviour now.

< FLAME ON >
Since a long time ago a lot of us already recogized the well-known strong crusader behaviour on you. And this totally shows in your post. You are just like Yuki was when he left us.
What are you talkin about Great guild ubercool? Ubercool broke up! Ubercool was left in sh**. Ubercool was full with disgusting things. Thats why we tried to start with clean pages again in a new guild. A few people started the childish hissy because of the name. OMG WTF?! Anyway, do not start this whole thing over again. Ubercool is NOT what it was before... especially the old Ubercool would never and I say NEVER ally with Harmony.
Let me ask you a few things. How you unsealed your BD altar to have your BD torso? Let me guess... KALs from DW. Yes, you can say you are in a different guild now and YOUR KALs not belonging to guild bank. Cough-Yuki-Cough. Our cruses cannot do chests in DW1 because you do them and keep the runes for yourself. How you want us to be stronger? If you steal the KALs from us?

Rage, we are at a point of decision now. You handle Tiramisu as a different guild. You separate us from you. This is what you call friendship? You do what you want, if you need help you run to us but when someone from us asked you if he/she can join you in Abaddon to get passes to Haven I remember your answer was no. Rage, decide now. If you wanna play with us, join us. If not, please do not expect any more patience from most of our players. I hope Ubercool will be disbaned soon and I'll be really curious which side you will move. But I have a tip.

What I see from you is a childish, selfish, lust-for-power and mainly double-dealer kid... You were good. But you have changed.

Think about it.
< /FLAME OFF >

And this refers to all. I do not want ANY replies to my post. I will NOT start an other argue. I hope Rage will think and will recognize what I tried to say beneath my insulting words.
Back to top Go down
BeRnA
BeRnA

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:29 am

Rage pls think about the days when we all were playing alltogether...
and about tiramisu its improving day by day think about the first days of ubercool and its new slow members..
by telling all of these u r insulting me bhaby mymo tarll and some more idk who u care but..

and yoshi she is the name mother of Tiramisu..

i really cant understand what do u wanna do.. we all wanted to make a new guild first u laughed to the name of the guild. and now other reasons..

rage idk where is your mind but take it back quick pls..

u were the one who telling about being togetherness and being "Friends"
i really will started to think that u have problem with us guys if there is not any other reason...

and i miss playing with u and yoshi...
well ofcourse your choice do what u wanna do but as u said we all need to help eachother
rebirth other activities.. etc..

and i done with wines bhaby also soo close.. if we were afk how would we able to do all these.. i done redbaron's wines too since he is really busy with his works.. and i done for my SS too..

time to kill deathsoul commander.. and u also will need it.. so why dont we all do together ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:53 am

Like a Star @ heaven Well, I read ur post Port…I’ve never wanted to join any argument between anyone but about the BD torso-seems for u,it’s quite important about where it came from so here u go.
Like a Star @ heaven Firstly, if u wanted to know where exactly the BD torso was from, i will let u know it. As a maller, i think u know about Auction-1st place in Auction will be a BD torso...is it enough for ur question and do u mind if i dun want to tell u who spent mall points for Rage to get that torso?
Like a Star @ heaven Secondly, about Kal rune from chesting in DW...does it always drop when u did chest?Who was active in DW and helped to get those chest?and going to help who or just be an afk member and still can get everything as frame?Is on the chest got something to let everyone know that's yours or everyone can do it?If u r going to say “yes”, please tell me where it is, if u r going to say “no” so dun tell Rage stole it ok? Dun compare Rage’s case with Yuki’s…Rage didn’t get any kal from guild bank as Yuki and in the past, he gave his kal which he got from chest to guild bank too.How many did u give in?Do u want to compare between u and him? Beside that, all who did BD...all got altar BD, so what r u going to do with it?You wanted to help everyone...it's good but if u're not strong enough how r u going to help others? Dun only talk and make post on forum...go to make it happen. Talked too much but did nothing…what do u expect for huh?
Like a Star @ heaven Thirdly, u said about farming in abadon for pass to heaven…who did u notice above? I asked Rage about that also, none asked him about that. All items to go to heaven which I got in abadon-were helped from Max and Sushi(Yoshi) only, I remembered that none came to farm with us at that time…and really we did good together and found out that we could handle abadon. All quest from rebirth quest, I did all till the wine quest…now we r farming sealed bp. Rage or me will help anyone who really needed our help to farm in abadon, but as u said Port…”if you need help you run to us but when someone from us asked you if he/she can join you in Abaddon to get passes to Haven I remember your answer was no”-Did Rage or me run to anyone else from Tiramisu to ask help?
Like a Star @ heaven Finally, if u all felt uncomfortable when Rage or me was still here-because my post(this one) or his…Rage and me will quit then. That’s all. But really as what I saw, Tira didn’t have enough people even for an empty DW without enemies-so Rage just told the truth and sometime it’s just as a joke, what’s wrong with it? I hope u will take it easy…dun be too personal.
P/S: Playing game is only for fun and relaxing after all day with school or work-dun take it too serious then make argument between each others…I were too tired and stressful about UberCool’s problems and now I really don’t want to enjoy my time with stress anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mymo
Mymo

Female Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: comment comment comment   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:04 am

- I agree with Jenny. Top is not about fun anymore.
- I agree with Berna- Son i love You so much, but pls do it as Berna asks.
- Jenny. Doing nothing? I hope You're not serious. If yes, then i say sorry in Portman and MINE name also, cause Portman and i just did almost the same. Sorry if it was not enough- i make You sure- atleast from my side- i wont do anything from now on, cause it wont be enough, or just wont be even noticed. Thank You for saying this.
-Another thing: No need to hide the truth- i was a person who asked if i can join to You Guys to farm entery items, to abbadon and haven also. But i got only 1 answer: No thank You. You can say i could just came and dont care about the answer, and You also say that im hissy b1tch- btw as i remember Portman wanted to help You Guys also- but You just said the same thing. It was not running like "pls help me" it was suggesting help. Please dont try to make me belive those thing what You wrote about this. And yeah, it felt quite bad indeed!
-Bd torso- to be honest: i dont give a damn fuk about this.
-Kal- i can make You sure that if Port hit a Kal it gone to guildbank. No need to pointing to each other like : "And You what did You do? And this or that"
Those last things arent my business. And i dont care about it. Really.
Strange thing, that You left the allying part. Maybe this part cant be offended?

Finally 1.: I feel sorry that this became an argument. Since some of the points are fact. No need to hide i think. And i feel sorry, that You think about Your old guildmates as noobs, who are just dont be able to anything. (Always if i went down to dw i always had to see that we dont even got a chance against harmony cause if some of the older or stronger of us goes down, they always come outnumbered and just rush us down easily. This is ownage? No this is cowardness.) This thing not only hurt Port, but me also- and i think many of us from the guild.
Sorry we're not crusses. Some of us cant stealth and just go slash the enemy. Some of us dont have so friendly relathion ship with the harmony, like if he/she asks pls lemme have these chest the he/she can have it. Same about bosses or even farming.
I feel sad that if You really think what You said.

Finally 2.: I feel sadness that the only controlling a question is pointing to others and make emo, and playes the 'swans death'. Noone sad that You or Rage would disturb us. But pls.... just think about the real situation and not just turn rusty.

Finally 3.: Why not Portman answered this post? Im sure he will. But what You said not just offend him. But me.
And yes maybe i got personal this thing. Mmm, not maybe: sure. But You know seeing that what happend with my friends, and feel that i lost the only fun and happiness from place is just makes me quiet dissapointed.

Thats all folks.

I dont ask any of You to dont take it personal. Im sure You will, cause what i said, are not friendly words. What is a fact: i still love You Jenny and Rage and so on, and i miss all of You. Maybe after this You Guys wont belive, but this is the truth- only im just fukkin disapointed.
Back to top Go down
http://spaces.msn.com/dorikado
BeRnA
BeRnA

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:24 pm

Rage i remmeber the time when u get your first boe from the guild and i remmeber your happiness... u were screaming and were full of thankfull

and u improved yourself day by day.. now u r strong enough and yes u can solo..
but dont u think that others also need help too like u did..
being solo can be fun too but what about at big events ?

what i need from dw? really nothing.. but dw is needed for kals for boss chests.. and also for togetherness fun and pk... even we loose we can get fun and we all having lessons..

like yesterday =) u were with us Rage u saw it.. our one of new cleric we all trusted and went to boss2 directly but when we died she couldnt rez us because she didnt even has the skill.. but now she knows and we will help her to lvl..

it was same at ubercool at it's first month.. we werent able to do much things..
and 1 more truth BunnyMafia was not doing anything every1 knows that but not harmony..
that was 1 of the reason why ubercool was really cool.. because it was only we doing dw..
their members were strong enough to beat us too.. but they even didnt try..

heyy im calling u i really wanna play with all of u guys like we did before.. and wanna have fun alltogether..

and now we have really good advantage as it was told before harmonies having fight inside.. they r killing each other..
now it s really the perfect time to get our power back...

and i really getting bored to pm ing every1 and letting them know if there is an event
plss help meee and be 1 instead of seperating ...

guild chat becoming more alive too.. and ppl all wanna do activities.. they all only waiting 1 person to tell "lets go dw" "lets do barby".. etc..

about helping eachother im always ready to help when im free.. and u already know it..
but none asked me to help farming items from abadon.. only porty and mymo did.. tried to help but failed will be better next time i hope =)

topic is going longer and longer but i really wanna put a big big dot to it. because some words can hurt but every1 has reasons to think like that to wrote all of them..

shortly we want u guys we love u and wanna play the game and have fun.. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:50 pm

a lil thing b4 i start... i hope to end all these misunderstanding and blaming the fault on me!
its HELLA GH3Y and i had enuf...
last DW i went only me max and opalo was there...
i can say its empty altough there were few harmony cruz...
we did chest and also the boss... just 3 of us... i got a KAL and the boss drop us chest too...
but we divides the loots equally to 3 of us....
now tell me if its fair or unfair? try put ur legs into my shoes and gimme ur answer...

well that was today...
but usually i was ALONE...2 days ago i even SOLO that boss1 ALONE in an empty DW..
it took me MORE than 1.5 hour...and im FUKING ANNOYED when im frozen... i kept all the loots..
the chest from boss gave me Robe of Arcane and i sold it GS leader infherno...
PLEASE tell me if u guys think i dont deserves to kept the loots...

lemme ask u guys sumthg... how do u feel when u r alone at the portal waiting for it to open...
and HELLA HUGE crowd of enemies are also there...
and they even said to u "u r alone again this DW rage,no chest for u"
and they even asked "u come here just to get rape eh?"
let say if i got KAL in that DW dont i DESERVES IT? TELL ME!!!
MY CB MY HI LUK AND MY OWN EFFORD!!!
what u have to say bout that?
should i give away my kals to guildie that DONT EVEN HELP ME TO GET IT?
at least IF U CANT CHEST....
U CAN CAMP the chest for me...
and be there in DW with me...
and FIGHT TOGETHER with me...

sumtimes i even end up dead b4 i finish my 1st chest... usually i will come back for more...
but if im not in mood ill just afk at town and called that DW as a missed...
if u r my friend,u should know how i feel,what i think and how it hurts...

if u guys wanna tell me how u guys disappointed in me... think again how u guys makes me disappointed...

here's the BIG DEAL if u says someone is ur friend... but u didnt treats him/her as 1...
what kinda friendship is that?

the reason im not joining tira is NOT BECAUSE of THE GH3Y NAME!
its because some of the guildie I DONT LIKE... THEY MAKE ME SICK!!

i hate **** hearted person...
and i definitely DONT wanna be in the same guild...
is that explains enuf?

and if u guys my friend u should know my attitude...
i ALWAYS acted like NOTHING HAPPEN if i had problem and try to keep myself cool even if it HURTS me inside...

if u guys thinks that i changed... plish do think y it happens....

HONESTLY i KNOW NOTHING BOUT ABANDON FARMING
AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN IN ****ing REBIRTH...
Jennie does it ALL from the BEGINNING until NOW!
ALL i DO for rebirth just FARM Sealed BP!!! THATS ALL!!

seriously i dont remember anythg bout i said "no thank you" for abandon farming...
cuz when people ask me bout rebirth and abandon farming...
i ALWAYS answer jennie does it for me.. please dont ask me like i know...
sorry if i did say "no thank you" and i forgot when u needed help from me in abandon mymo...
really i NEVER do abandon NOT even ONCE....

finally,...PORK if u got sumthg personal PLEASE tell me! and...
PLEASE DONT SAY LIKE U KNOW EVERYTHG BUT IN FACT U KNOW NOTHING!!!
ITS NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!![left]
Back to top Go down
Portman
Portman

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Rage. I think I adressed this to you, noone else. I still have some questions in my mind but I dont care it anymore.
But if you look deeply in yourself and read the posts back... you still act and speak like The Only Pro who looks down to noobs like us, in Tiramisu.

As I said I dont want to start an other argue - I will not continue this post. I just said what we SEE from your behaviour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:18 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Well, Mymo…u knew I quit my char already.Top now is just like as a place to kill my time when I had nothing to do only-for me, u and also Porty…both of u r my friends so I just gave out my opinion directly about whats Porty noticed. In my post,
Like a Star @ heaven Firstly, I meant about our new members and something Porty was wrong about Rage.About “doing nothing” if u Mymo…u could see that’s not enough as u said-so do I and Rage also but why did Port just blame on Rage? Rage and me…we r just the same as u and Porty, we used to be side by side to fight agains harmorny and why dun think the same for me and Rage?and as what u all saw, we tried to do all DW for who? AFK players or lazy members? Did we need those stuffs which will be dropped from those Bosses in DW or we r trying to help our new members who didn’t even care about coming to dw and fight for that?
Like a Star @ heaven Secondly, I dun like the way Port used to talk about Rage…he just compared Rage with Yuki, do u feel it’s right Mymo?If yes, fine-just forget about me and I will tell Rage leave guild immediately…I will do whats Porty wanted in his post above.
Like a Star @ heaven Thirdly, about farming in abadon…at that day, my party got almost all items not starting to farm. Max-Sushi-me really we didn’t have a plan for staying there for a long time.Beside that, If I were not wrong, u came to abadon with Port-Sun at that time…it’s really enough to farm. You said that we replied :”no thanks” but please look at ur question-
Like a Star @ heaven 1st Case : IF u r going to ask us : do u need more people to farm?-let think, Max-Sushi-Me…we could handle it so of course we will answer that : no thanks – or u wanted us to answer that : yes, please come – then after all, when we got enough pass for only us and dun have any for u…what will u think after that?
Like a Star @ heaven 2nd Case: If u r going to ask us: Can u guys help me to get those pass too? I dun think we will answer that : no thanks. At the 1 st time-Max was solo abadon…no need Sushi and me-and we just asked Max…Max if u r going to farm them, can u farm them for us too? U know Max just replied without any thinking…”okie, I will” but after all, sushi and me came with Max because we knew how suk the drop rate is.
Like a Star @ heaven I hope 2 cases above can make u understand about ur “no thank u”.
Like a Star @ heaven Oh, a small thing more…u asked me about “the allying part”. U think my post is going to offend u and Port? Here I will tell u about whats I knew already and made sure about that…this part was happened without me there.What do u expect for?
Like a Star @ heaven About ur “finally 1” : did Rage or me call all of u as noob who were side by side with Rage and me?Did we make anything and leave the noob meaning to u all? Or u just missunderstood about that?And u all thought Harmorny let Rage do all chest just because he got friend in harmorny…or they hunt Rage every chest?Did u all be there to see that or only just guess and judge him? About doing boss DW, yes Rage did it sometime with harmorny but that’s an empty DW…where’s all u guys at those times?We r playing game to enjoy it not for taking it as our life…real life is really enough. Harmorny got some bad players but not all u know…really DW is a battle place but if u liked pk only…u can go to CA-pvp bar. Sometime dun need to use str but u still can solve ur problem and Rage-esspecially me dun like pk-it’s not our favourite. Well, I think I can stop ur “finally 1” at this line…I hope u can understand whats all I said.
Like a Star @ heaven About ur “finally 2” : Again, if u could think that Mymo…please, think for Rage and me too and of course u should notice Port about whats he said too-he said like we r the traitors…can I call it as “offending”?
Like a Star @ heaven About ur “finally 3” : I will say the same thing as u said about this part…I were very sad about Port post too-Rage also…he just kept quiet and told me, really I were a bit wonder too when I saw that-Port’s post and ur post too Mymo. Both of u did that on us also.
Like a Star @ heaven That’s all…I will finish it here.
P/S: I’m really sorry about this argument but really…if we r friends, just think for others too. Dun be going on personal reason-and yes, in some cases we r losing something which we might regret later but now who’s care…sorry Mymo and Port if my post offended u 2 sometime but I dun want u to go further.
Like a Star @ heaven None is useless or noob-no noob no pro-no failure no success…dun feel about inferiority complex too much.Even me-I’m still a noob…and sometime I really got my disappointment too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:21 pm

i also do remember that day berna... 1 of the days in ToP ill never ever forget...
i screamed till i lost my voice the next day...
i also scared my mum cuz she thinks sumthg bad happens to me...
no word can explain my feelings that time... maybe just HAPPY

i work hard for my stuff and please dont tell me i dont deserve to improve / upgrade...
once b4 i was called "nablet rage"... i practice and try to overcome my weakness.... everyday~
every single mistake i made ill try not to repeat them in the future...

to me DW is the 1st start b4 BIG EVENT.... there r bosses and also enemy in there....
how can we do big event when we cant even handle this small event?...

to do BD/barby for example... we cant just drag in guildies to that event...
(maybe barby can cuz he just heal and dont summon babies)
most important thing for BD event are...
Like a Star @ heaven Stun Coordination
Like a Star @ heaven Seal Coordination
BOSSing bad timing and all the shiet will only end up with frustration when the boss cant be finish..
less expirience guildie can only practice to overcome that problems in DW...

and berna i do play with my friend that willings to play with me....
ill help them in what im capable of...

when u asked me for barby i come....when friend ask me for help in DW i go...

if im ur friend no matter what guild i am... im stil ur same friend...[left]
Back to top Go down
Mymo
Mymo

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:32 pm

Sorry Berna, i need to write this.

Son, Rage.
1. If You dont want to join. Your business. As i said, we love You and we miss You. I can say this many of us names.
2. Pls read carefully. I answered Jenny. Not You. This is not saving my self. This is a fact. (how would You feel if someone would say: You're nothing, and You're able to do nothing? As i see at Your answer it might hurt, and makes You disapointed. And yep i know abbadon. And the address was not You as i remeber)
3. Alone at dw: Yeah i know how is it feels. If i or any other guildmate just goes down feels- atleast i think- the same: There's nothing for us Why? Cause we are few, and enemy has much more ppl. Dot.
And no. Not many ppl can afford her/himself to play always- there is school, there is work. Im sure if a person afk, he/she has her/his reason.
4. Kal. I still dont give a fuk. Maybe i should. I dont care.
5. You dont have to be alone. And i think You're not alone. Sorry if You feel this. If Tiramisu would have bossing team, who could beat the x-y enemy we would be there. And i dont think that we would left out from this IF we would know You are down at dw. As i know there wasnt any case for the opposite of this.
6. Why Berna and I said what we said- please just understand our case. Four or idk how many You are doing Your things. We try to do as we can also- even if it isnt noticed.
About dw again. As a crus You just cant imagine what advantages You have. As a cleric i can say doing dw is quite harder- atleast for me. Maybe im nab. Or weak. No, its a fact- i am weak- But just try to understand that Tiramisu has MANY lower lvl and bad equiped ppl. We/They need time to lvl and equip. As just Berna said before.

Finally- hopefully really finally: Im sure ill sorry that i even start to write here- cause now i see whats happening.
I still think what i thought. We want to see You, and know You Guys closer, and play as the good ol' times. But as i see it wont happen- and THATS makes me disapointed, and sad.

Thats all folks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:35 pm

not much i can say portty i cant change the way u JUSTIFY and BELIEVE on me...
only u can change it urself...

1 thing... if im looking down on tiramisu... i dont bother about them....
IN FACT I DONT CALL PEOPLE NOOB! (like u always did)
and u started this "PRO" and "NOOB" conversation...

i never look down on my mates/party/group even my opponent/rival...

Last edited by Rage on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BeRnA
BeRnA

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:36 pm

i never get anything from DW for none of my chars.. since SexyTime...
i got my SS's CA frame by doing CA.. thats all i get...
but i kept going and helping.. even when we were doing boss with only 3 ppl i gave all the loots too..

should i act like u too so ? if yes most of others needed to do the same..
jason c4 lejla kerisd advent kaira tarll Nemo MM (especially told about the oldest ones since ST) and almost all of them quited soo sad.. all the goods and nicest..
and if we were acting like u did u wouldnt be able to get any of your items that u have now.. think about it.. do u think that i only deserve a CA frame ? is that all in 1 year of playing TOP ?

forgot what i all said before..

have fun rage.. its your choise.. and also good luck..

if u need help u can ask for it u know..

only sad that u dont understand me.. and seems like u wont..

if u have problem with only 1 person, others dont need to pay for it.. your anger your thoughts.. etc..
Back to top Go down
Mymo
Mymo

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:00 pm

I know i would regret that i wrote anything....
-What Portman said- its not my business. I think i made it clear at my posts. Yes we are together but i dont have to know, and care what he said, or think about ppl. He IS he. And me is me.
If i would think that Yuki=Rage, i wouldnt said that i count Rage as my friend, even if he wont think about the same after these posts. He changed. Yes. But i would never make him egal with a faggot like Yuki.
-"You wanted to help everyone...it's good but if u're not strong enough how r u going to help others? Dun only talk and make post on forum...go to make it happen. Talked too much but did nothing…what do u expect for huh?"
And thats what i ment Jenny. If i missunderstood these, sorry.
- At this point makes clear that i cant talk in english. I dont said that You Guys are traitors, but i remember when some of You said that harmony respect if You Guys want to do some farming or chest. It seems it changed. My bad.
- As i remember it was like the second case. Dot. If You Guys remeber the first, my bad again- i had a head accident, my memory hurt (not joke)
- Jenny, You're whole post was feels like offending for me, sorry. So as Portmans. I dont say this cause im angry, i just tell what i felt at that moment when i see it.

Again a finally (how many times i will say this?) : Thinking about skipping this part- idk who would care about it from now on. Why i regret to write here- i lost many of my friends cause i just told my opinion, and what i see, feel. And i dont want to happen this again.
Back to top Go down
±Bhaby±
Admin
Admin
±Bhaby±

Female Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:19 pm

"what i need from dw? really nothing.. but dw is needed for kals for boss chests.. and also for togetherness fun and pk... even we loose we can get fun and we all having lessons.." ............i agree with what berna says... like me i dont need anything from dw. Before i joined Ubercool i was already fully equiped, so i cannot relate on what Rage says on how he feels about the Kals etc...

I wanted to help my guildmates.. let them experience DW, equip them, teach them what should be done inside DW... Thats why whenever im free even im late i rush DW to help..

But how can we make it if we cant do this TOGETHER? Sad Together rage.... Sad
How can we help each other, if the guild itself separate us...
how can we make Tiramisu strong, if we cant fight back against Harmonies....

DW is a small event? yes, coz without DW equips we cant make it to Big event (BD/deathsoul/barby)

We all know that theres only one solution on this problem.."Togetherness"...and Without U, thres no US I love you

I dont want to make this long coz im not that good in english and making long paragraph.. but as what i feel on what youve said rage it hurts me...knowing that you cant stay with us coz of the name and the ppl you dont like.. think about the ppl who you used to have fun.. we missed you Sad We love you rage Sad please come...

lastly, i know your only a 12 year old. but i think you are mature enough to decide things on your own.. we respect your decisions...One thing i just notice is that... "ur childish"Rolling Eyes

---------->
PS: This is what we wanted right? ... "create a new guild" forget Uber..."star a new beginning"...we voted for this..... [closed]
---------->
Back to top Go down
https://tiramisu.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:13 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Well Mymo..if u could say that, u will be ur own and Port will be his own-so in my post please think about that too.Some parts were for u but some were for Port. About u, i just wanted to explain to u about what u thought in ur post-maybe u could feel those words offended u but really didn't mean it...i just dun like Port about his post-i replied him and made the 1 st post for him for making clear his question but suddenly i found out that..even u Mymo, u thought about us...following a wrong way also. In the 2nd post almost whats i wrote were for u-it's not for offending but for explaining to u...so which way did u care about Mymo?Explaining or Offending?-Ur post always say that i offended u...but if i saw ur post following that way so do u. U can feel how bad when someone knew u on the others way-which were wrong so Rage and me also Mymo.
Like a Star @ heaven Another hand...i will be still ur friends-this is just like as a way to understand each others(in case u guys dun want to accept that-so just forget about me-as a thing u lost or threw away). U went to wrong way-i followed and tried all my best for making u clearly...of course it would offend each others sometime too-but the great thing will be understanding from each others.That's all.
Back to top Go down
Mymo
Mymo

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:09 am

I didnt said the opposite, and i know what You wanted, but pls read it out carefully how does it sounded. And You'll understand why i felt what i did.
I make it once again clear. I dont care what Portman said. Its not my business. If it would be, i wouldnt post anything, cause its always would be 'i agree with Portman".
And yes, i understand why You wrote what You did, but i dont like to explain anymore why I wrote why i did. Because as it seems, i cant understand myself with ppl.
If after this You dont know wich part i care, im sorry but i cant say more. To be honest, i dont even want to. Im sorry again.

From myside: dot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:28 am

Like a Star @ heaven Okie...i won't post any reply more, even any explanation. We will finish this problem here. Thanks to u all...and so sorry made u all feel disappointed.
P/S:
-Bhaby, u can delete my acc in our forum...i won't be back-i gave up all.So sorry.
-Gud luk to u all.Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
YoshiAmi

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:14 pm

I think my reply will still be related to the first post made by LA. Re: Inactive people going to Uber and active ones to Tiramisu.

I would just like to explain here my inactiveness and my non-participation to the new guild.

Here's my reason. >>>>> I cannot join in DW events as often as the guild would need/want to. I think many here made mention that DW is necessary to equip new members, but I fear that I won't be up for it anymore for a number of reasons.

1. I wanna concentrate on rebirth. I can only play in a limited time and from what I've observed, I'm getting behind already.

2. I'm tired of DW. You guys all say "We need to equip our members to make them stronger." Yeah, that's true. But when will equipping end??? Will it ever end?? During Birchy's time, we were already doing that.! But where'd the people go? Sold their equips! Quit! Made a new character! Moved to new server! Moved to the other guild!

Now we got new members again who will be re-trained, and re-equipped, and then, what's next??? They are selling their stuff again so they can make a new character or whatever. I'm sorry to say this but it just is disappointing to see people not even realizing what their equips are worth. People stayed up late to do BD, then what happened to some gems? So right now, I'm asking, what is it good for?

Okay, that's all. I just want to explain my abscence from the new guild. To tell you the truth, I'm still brokenhearted by the death of Uber and no, I'm still not over it.

But just like what I told Berna, I'll help out in guild activities if needed.

Lastly, guys, I know you love the group that we have. Let's not fight among ourselves. If anything, there must just be a miscommunication.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:49 pm

agree whit yoshi T_T (miss lil yoshi) and im inactive.... couz... "we reequip the new members..." but those new members dosnt go to dw xD, well atleast the las 6 times i went i didint c them....
and sorry for beeing an emo xD

but its not only 4 the game i got some problems, those who are my friend knows...^^

ps: till crying 4 uber sniff
Back to top Go down
Portman
Portman

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:00 pm

Ah... that's why I like to be a noob... I've never been thinking what Yoshi said, and she is totally right. I can say most of us equipped him/herself (I got only 1 BoE from the guild, all others were bought). And if we could...

Yoshi, I hope you will get better soon and dont worry. Uber had a very disgusting and but we are trying to spin up the things - maybe even higher than before. Hope to see you soon in our guild members Smile

Take care Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:04 pm

Quote :
2. I'm tired of DW. You guys all say "We need to equip our members to make them stronger." Yeah, that's true. But when will equipping end??? Will it ever end?? During Birchy's time, we were already doing that.! But where'd the people go? Sold their equips! Quit! Made a new character! Moved to new server! Moved to the other guild!

stopp me if i'm saying crazy things, but if the ppl are equiped for free, they don't know the worth of the equipment, right?

so what about selling this items? the guild members would have to pay 50% of the price to the guild bank.

why should someone have fun to go to the dw, if the only thing he gain is to equip new members who will quite/sell the equip?

with the money what the guild bank would win, err, gift it to me? alien
->perhaps buying uniques gems, which would also be selled for 75% of the price or so...
->some hi amps (of luck) and this stuff
->str rings for our cruz (and selling for 10m to the cruz)

and the innactive problem: ever talk with a guy befor accepting him?

_________

edit: how does the dw loots works in HarmonY?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Demonic World-
Jump to: