Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS

Go down 
+3
Mymo
Portman
BeRnA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
slashnddash
slashnddash

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-08

LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:30 am

its just my idea Very Happy all the time if i go dw and ask for some1 to come...no1 comes exept evang and some more ppl but thats not enough...so PLS all lets make some specific day or time that we all go to dw,to do the dw completely...
Back to top Go down
betlog
Hatchling
Hatchling

Male Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2008-03-27

LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS   LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:01 pm

ill just come and help in dw if im not busy at work (while playing TOP)...now i observe only evang left active in DW to make mess with harmo, sometime im come with him to enjoy the fun pk with BIRDS army...and we can steal some chest from them to get KAL's...hope someday we will go DW in full force..just like before...
Back to top Go down

LOOK THIS TOPIC WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND LEADER CHECK THIS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Demonic World-
Jump to: